Tips on How to Increase Your Height Naturally
Did you know, people are more likely to help you when you’re shorter? While being short is subjective, what according to you is short may be tall for other people, being taller certainly has its perks like you can reach things better, you have more outfit choices and so on. But did you know that your height depends 75% on genetics and 25% on other factors. So, if your parents are both tall, then you’re most likely to be tall. But worry not, if your parents are short and you wish to be taller. There’re still plenty of things you could do that will help you grow. Read on to know how you can do that. There are some of the foods that will help you grow. Vitamin D, Calcium, Zinc, Carbohydrates, proteins etc are extremely good for you if you wish to promote growth.
Foods that help you increase your height:
– It contains tons of calcium which helps in growing bones and cells in the body. It also contains Vitamin D and B12. Drinking two cups of milk everyday should suffice, one cup with breakfast and one before going to bed. Actually it will also help you sleep better.
– Spinach not only makes you stronger but also makes you taller. It is low in fat and high in Fiber, Calcium, Protein and Iron. It also contains Vitamin A, C, E, K and B6. And as if that’s not enough, it also comprises of magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and copper and the list goes on. To ensure that you include spinach in your diet every day, add few stems of it in your juice or smoothie.
– Carrots are rich in Vitamin A which is essential for the body to synthesize protein. Carrots are fairly easy to include in your diet. You can always add it in your salad or make a juice out of it and if nothing works, you can just eat it as it is.
– Eggs are an abundant source of protein. It is extremely good for your overall health, skin and hair. You won’t have any problem making sure you eat eggs every day.
– It contains a ton of nutrients including Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA, DHA and proteins. It also contains Amino acid which helps in producing new proteins. It also contains Vitamin D.
Things you should do to increase your height:
– Wanting to grow taller or not, smoking is never good for your body. It also destroys cellular structure and gradually leads your organs towards permanent damage. Smoking can cause stunted growth and prevent you from reaching your maximum height.
– Regular alcohol intake damages your liver which is very important for the proper functioning of your body. It can lead your body towards malnutrition and stunted growth.
– When you’re doing weights while wanting to grow taller, it confuses your body. Your body can’t figure out if its supposed to focus on muscle growth or height growth.
– Stress causes a lot of problems to your body. When you go through stress you have trouble falling asleep and maintaining a healthy lifestyle which can eventually prevent you from growing to your full potential.
– Caffeine should also be restricted to children as it can damage the ability of a child to fall asleep thus preventing them from getting a good night’s sleep. Kids require a sleep of eight to eleven hours and failing that your kid will always look tired. Caffeine can eventually lead you towards short stature.
List of things you should do that will help your growth potential:
Swimming and Skipping Growth
– Regular swimming and skipping growth will help stimulate bone growth and help with bone structure as well. Being physically active in general promotes growth. When you’re leading an active lifestyle, your body demands more nutrients which eventually translate to growth. Swimming and skipping tends to elongate your muscles thus helping you grow.
Hanging or stretching exercises
– Hanging from a horizontal bar regularly definitely helps the body grow. When you hand from a bar with your hands behind your head, your body tends to elongate. However make sure to hold the stretched position for at least 10 seconds every time you do it.
– When people on a regular basis form a bad posture like while using a handheld gadget or reading a newspaper, what it does is bend your spinal cord over time. This slouched posture will gradually lead to a stunted stature. But if you already have a poor posture, you can always correct it. To begin with, always walk with your chin up and shoulders back. While sitting down using a gadget, make sure you sit upright without bending your spinal cord. Also short breaks if you’re using the gadget for a long time. Now while having a good posture won’t suddenly make you taller, but it certainly make you look taller.
Sleep early and adequate
– It helps to preserve and rejuvenate the body especially during the growing years. At least 8 hours of sleep every day especially during the golden hours of 11 pm to 2 am will help you function better the next day.