This soup with turmeric and tomatoes that can help fight cancer cells! Must Try!
A bowl of tomato soup seems like an American traditional food but a lot of countries including Spain and Poland loved to eat this energizing soup as well. By simply adding some ingredients, this traditional soup can be upgraded to something great just like a cancer cellfighting remedy.
Nobody wants to hear news from their doctor that you have been diagnosed to cancer. Statistics have shown that one out of three Americans has the possibility to obtain this life threatening disease. But with the help of this kind of soup, the risk of having cancer will be lessen along with some other health issues.
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- ¾ cup of fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1 piece of minced onion
- 2 pieces of minced garlic cloves
- ½ cup of low in salt vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon of virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- Ground black pepper
You have to make sure that you have removed the sauce from the diced tomatoes.
- Turn on the stove and put into a medium heat.
- Begin to fry the onion and garlic cloves with the use of saucepan. Do this for a minute or two.
- Once it is already fried, add the turmeric powder and the cherry tomatoes.
- When the tomatoes begin to soft, mix with it the can of tomatoes, the vegetable stock, and also the apple cider vinegar. Add the dried basil as well and let them boil.
- Turn the heat to low and let the soup seethe for a couple of minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir the soup properly until it is smooth.
- Finally, add the finely ground black pepper to taste.
Benefits from the ingredients:
Turmeric has been popular due to its ability in fighting against inflammation which is the root cause behind various major diseases such as cancer, arthritis and heart disease. Turmeric contains Curcumin which has anticancer properties that can help in preventing the progress of colon and breasts cancers as well as melanoma and leukemia.
- Black Pepper
This ingredient can actually battle against inflammation. When it is partnered with turmeric, it can boost the Curcumin’s bioavailability up to 2000%.
Tomatoes are consist of lycopene which is a carotenoid antioxidant that helps in controlling the irritation, defends the body against several cancers and make the cardiovascular health stronger.
Add this up to your soup and diet for at least twice a week in order to avoid chronic inflammation that can result to different health issues such as cancer, heart disease, multiple sclerosis and even diabetes.