She looks so beautiful after a few minutes with the use of coffee!
Coffee has become widely known because a lot of people consume this drink in the morning. It is not just simply a caffeinated boost of energy but a lot more.
Caffeine contains a lot of properties that are really great for your skin such as lessening the under eye circles, decreasing inflammation and redness and getting rid of cellulite.
The coffee face mask has been a traditional way for preventing a life that contains a dull and tired complexion. It will help you remember your morning cup and it is actually the ideal mask for all kinds of skin and you just need a little adjustment depending on the concerns of your skin.
For almost 10 years ago, several numbers of beauty companies have begun to utilize caffeine as an ingredient in some face products due to its amazing tightening effects. Therefore, the coffee mask has the ability to lighten your complexion as well as tightening it which produces a beautiful young skin of yours.
There are different kinds of coffee face mask but this one is the best, simplest, and fastest and is extremely effective. There are options below that we have given for different types of skin.
- 1/2 cup of ground organic coffee beans (you can actually grind your own or buy pre-ground in supermarkets)
- 1/2 cup of organic unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup of unsweetened whole milk (you can also try unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (you can also use olive or almond oil)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 bowl
- Combine the finely ground coffee beans and cocoa powder inside the bowl.
- Pour out the milk and stir well until it turns to a paste. If you prefer a thicker paste, use less milk.
- Add both of the lemon juice and honey.
- Spread on to your skin and leave it for a couple minutes in order to dry. Rinse off and keep the extra mixture in the fridge so you may use it again.
- For additional exfoliation, apply in a circular motion quickly and let it dry.
- For dark circles, combine the finely ground coffee beans with enough amount of either milk or olive oil to form a paste and spread it on under the eye area for at least once a day. Leave it for a few minutes to become dry and wash it off. The caffeine will actually improve healthy circulation and lessen the irritation that leads to dark circles under the eyes.
Benefits from the Ingredients
- Coffee Beans
It has the ability to lessen inflammation and redness and also the appearance of under eye circles. It acts as an exfoliator that can actually get rid of the dead skin and make the tired complexion alive.
- Cocoa Powder
It is a great source of antioxidants which repairs the damages that obtained from environmental pollutants and free radicals. It also contains a huge amount of sulfur that can battle against acne.
A lot of people believe in the rumor that Cleopatra actually bathed in milk in order to gain a healthy and beautiful skin. Milk is consisting of lactic acid exfoliants and natural enzymes that moisturize the skin. It also has amino acids which hydrates the skin.
- Lemon Juice
It works as an exfoliant. It is rich in Vitamin C which is really effective in making the skin lighter, tighter and brighter. It is also effective in controlling the production of oil in the body.
It is a natural humectant that has the ability to lock in moisture.
If you want to have a beautiful, brighter, smoother, lighter and tighter skin, add coffee to your skin care products and be amazed to its effective and amazing results in just a short period of time.