Learn how to fight your thyroid problems in a natural way! Must read!
The malfunction of thyroid creates a perfect base for the development of a lot of health issues. The thyroid gland has the main role in the regulation of both of your metabolism and energy.
It takes part in every process in the body, and essential organs will not work without the thyroid hormones.
You have to be more active, change your eating habits, stay away from stress and a good rest is enough, consult a doctor and fine the best solution to your problem.
Here is how to cure your thyroid problem in a natural way:
1. Boost your consumption of Vitamins A, D and K2. Your body requires these kinds of vitamins. A recent study has shown that being lack with these vitamins can actually mess up the function of your thyroid gland.
2. Both of seaweed and sea vegetables such as nori, Kombu, and wakame are an excellent source of iodine and other nutrients.
3. Unlike other oils, coconut oil doesn’t have the ability to affect the conversion of T4 into T3. Coconut oil can actually promote weight loss, boosts metabolism, and strengthen the immunity. Just take a tablespoon of this oil on a daily basis.
4. Stay away from gluten; it can only trigger an autoimmune response in some people. Scientists have associated it to the development of Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, which is a kind of autoimmune issue.
5. Bone broth is a natural medicine. It has the ability to make your immunity stronger, as well as to improve the function of your intestinal mucosa. Just take a cup of this broth regularly. It can be also mixed with seaweed flakes and a pinch of sea salt or Himalayan pink salt.
6. Start doing yoga, meditation or tai chi if your thyroid problem happened due to trauma, severe depression, and stress.
Keep yourself away from peanut butter and peanuts because they are loaded with goitrogens.
One of the readers successfully healed her thyroid, and here are the tips for you:
“You have to make that your thyroid levels are balanced. Correct your diet and get rid of both sugars and fats. Do exercise, run, walk, and increase your steps regularly. I have done all of these and my thyroid level have been decreased by at least 2% within eight weeks.”