How to Get Silky Smooth Hair Naturally?
We, women, always desire for that long lustrous and silky smooth hair that acts as a crowning glory to our face. Our look is not just subjected to the kind of clothes we wear or kind of skin we have, but also a lot depends on the kind of hair texture we have. Some women are really blessed with smooth silky hair and for some, it is a challenge!
Hair reflects the state of health: Hair fibers are composed of keratin, a protein made of amino acids (cysteine and methionine). A dry and lifeless hair may indicate that your body is not acquiring sufficient supplements or there is some malnutrition to your body.
Follow these tips to improve your hair health and get smooth silky hair naturally:
- In order to get a good hair texture, emphasize on a healthy diet which should include foods that are rich in Vitamin A and C (salmon fish, flaxseed, Almonds, Avocados, Yogurt, Amla or Indian Gooseberry, green leafy vegetables and fruits etc.), and protein packed items (nuts, beans etc)
- Include calcium intake in your daily routine. It adds shininess to your tresses. A glass of milk or calcium supplements can do wonders to your hair.
- Sleep peacefully every night
- Avoid stress and have healthy relationships
- Exercise daily
- Protect yourself from pollution
Some natural remedies to follow for those silky tresses
..and some natural home remedies for smooth silky hair:
- Use natural hair treatments such as lemon juice and coconut milk (Extracted) to control the curls and straighten up the hair.
- Massage your hair with almond oil before shampooing. This method improves blood circulation and also helps in to achieve soft and smooth hair.
- You can also achieve smooth, shining hair by giving your hair a hot oil treatment. Coconut oil and olive oil are generally used for such treatment. Wrap a towel after a hot oil massage and wash it off after some time with a mild shampoo.
- A smooth paste made out of hibiscus plant applied to the hair and kept for 15-20 minutes, can set glitters to the hair.
- Milk, honey and some mashed strawberries: For those dry and curly hairs, the blend of these ingredients, if kept in hair for 1-2 hours, can simply dazzle up your hair!
- Use Vinegar to rinse your hair after it is washed.
- Apply egg white to your hair and wait for half an hour and rinse!
- Shikakai mixed with henna, amla and curd when applied to the hair, can really smoothen out those curls.
- A mixture of olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil and avocado oil, if kept overnight, can set a magic to your hair texture
- Apple juice or boiled apple pulp act as a good conditioner to the hair
Handle your mane with care:
Avoid using any chemical based hair treatment or any other mechanical devices that can prove harmful to your hair in future. Also do not try any hot iron treatment to hair as it really cause damage in later period.
Just condition out the above remedies and sway back your silky smooth hair for admirers to follow!