Ginger, apple and lemon mixture can help you eliminate toxins in your body!
Detoxification is about resting, cleansing and nourishing the body from the inside and out that was practiced for centuries by different cultures around the world such as Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine systems.
Detoxifying can help you defend from various diseases and illnesses and it has the ability to renew your capacity to maintain ideal health by removing and eliminating toxins and feeding your body with healthy nutrients.
What is Detox?
A detox is a process in which a person makes changes about their lifestyle in order to clear the toxins from their body. These lifestyle changes usually involve refraining from definite harmful things such as vices and it optimizing body processes. Some changes might be temporary just like following a cleansing diet but others remains permanent.
This treatment doesn’t involve a doctor visitation but you can actually do it at home. By doing this, you can effortlessly eradicate all the stored toxins inside your body, help improve your digestion and can soothe yourself from constipation.
- ½ Cup of Pure Apple Juice
- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon of Ginger Juice
- ½ Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- ½ Cup of Warm Water
- Make the water warm.
- Pour the water and the sea salt in the glass. Sea salt will stimulate the eradication of the waste from the body while on the other hand, it helps improve the digestion.
- Add all the juices in the mixture.
- Consume a high amount of this mixture all throughout the day and make sure that it is store in a normal temperature. Perform this colon cleanse for less than a weak.
The nutritive properties that this juice contains will actually help maintain the health of the colon in its ideal health.
- The apple juice will help prevent any illness while ginger on the hand, will help avoid bloating and will stimulate the eradication of toxins.
- The lemon juice will help improve the digestion process and will also help in the progress of the detoxification process. It is a effective antioxidant because it is rich in Vitamin C.
All of its ingredients will do amazing things for your colon and for the entire digestive system.
Be careful not to do the colon cleanse if you are pregnant, sick, have some allergy or you have diabetes due to the fact that the apple juice contains a high level of natural sugar. Consult your doctor if you have questions regarding detoxification and whether it is right for you or not.