You will start freezing lemons after knowing all the diseases it can fight! Must read!
Lemons are citrus fruits that possess many benefits. It’s a refreshing thirst quencher, used in preparing meals and deliciously healthy. For some reasons, from lemons’ covering to its inner content can all be used up.
To keep the lemons’ vitamin content rich and still useful, freezing them is the solution. Lemon peels have powerful compounds that help your immune system to regulate properly. It also has the ability to prevent the growth of cancer and normalize your cholesterol level. It sometimes acts as your blood’s purifier. Amazed? Hear this out.
Lemon compounds can help you with your bacterial and fungal problems. It contains strong microbial properties that make internal parasites and worms disappear easily. It normalizes pH levels in the body and reduces pain and inflammation. To properly enumerate lemons’ goodness, here is a list for you.
What lemons can do?
-decrease the continuous growth
-boosts immune system
-regulate stress and depression
-cleanses the kidney and liver
-helps fight asthma symptoms
-flush out toxins and bacteria
Get the most from your lemon by freezing them
1. Clean lemon with water and disinfect it with baking soda or apple cider (organic).
2. Rinse thoroughly and dry it with a towel
3. Place the lemons in the freezer (overnight).
4. Grate the lemons once completely frozen.
5. Store the grated lemons in an ice cube tray and let it be in the freezer when not needed. Use the frozen lemon on anything you intended using it. Enjoy all its effective and proven benefits longer!