Top 10 foods that will help make you smell good! Must Learn!
In some situations, the body odor can be cured by embracing a healthy diet. What you eat and do not eat might add up to build up the natural scent of your body.
Here are the top 10 foods that will make you smell good:
The acidic property of lemon juice contributes to bowdlerize the skin’s level of ph that makes it hard for the odor producing bacteria to endure.
- Consume a glass of warm lemon water in the morning to help facilitate in the cleansing and to refresh your system.
- In order to battle against the odor in your underarms or feet, all you have to do is to rub half a lemon along the affected area. Leave it until it becomes dry and then take a shower.
Tomatoes can effectively fight against the body odor.
- Consume at least ½ fresh tomato juices each day or eat fresh tomatoes in salad.
- When you are going to take shower, extract tomato juice in some of your body parts and leave it for a couple of minutes. Rinse it with water and repeat this treatment as required.
3. Green Tea
Green tea is rich in antioxidant that helps in getting rid of bad breath, body odor and smelly feet.
- Put at least 1 to 2 teaspoons of green tea leaves in a cup of hot water.
- Strain, then put a bit of honey and consume it.
- Drink at least 3 to 4 cups of this green the on a daily basis.
4. Coconut Oil
The consumption of coconut oil enhances the digestive health and other important factors that deal with body odor and bad breath.
- gargle with organic coconut oil inside your mouth.
- Spit it out then brush your teeth properly.
5. . Rosemary
Rosemary can also be used in order to get rid of body odor.
- Consume 2 cups of rosemary tea that was created using dried or fresh leaves on a daily basis. In order to produce the tea, mix together 1 to 1 ½ teaspoons of the herb with a cup of hot water and cover and leave it for a couple of minutes. Then, strain the herb and drink it.
Sage is another kind of herb that can help your body smell nicely and sweet due to its fragrant compounds that is similar to diosmetin, apigenin and luteolin.
- Mix together 1 teaspoon of dried or fresh sage with a hot cup of water and leave it for a couple of minutes. Strain it and add some lemon juice before drinking it.
It contains volatile oil that helps support in fighting against bad breath by bringing down the number of bacteria in your mouth.
- Mix together a medium-sized cinnamon stick into a cup of hot water for a couple of minutes then drink this revitalizing tea. You can also use it as a mouth wash after the tea cools down
It has antibacterial components that fights against odor causing bacteria that exist on the body and lastly it helps in detoxification.
- Combine 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley into a cup of hot water for a few minutes. Then strain it and let it cool before drinking it. You can also let it cool and use it as a mouthwash!
Both of the leaves and seeds of fenugreek has the ability to fight against body odor by eliminating the toxins inside human body.
- Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water all night. Then the next morning, munch on the seeds with water in order to enhance your body smell the entire day.
- You can also consume at least 1 to 2 cups of fenugreek tea on a daily basis. In order to make this tea, boil 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water.
Wheatgrass contains a huge number of chlorophyll, a compound that reduces the effect body odor.
- Put 2 teaspoons of wheatgrass juice in a cup of water. Drink it in the morning.