This plant can help you fight varicose veins, joint pains memory loss and headache!
Most of the people especially mothers know that laurel is a very good spice that usually seen and used in the kitchen. Little did we know that this leaves are not only useful in preparing foods but also an effective health remedy.
Laurel leaves are used to prepare excellent medical oil that contains beneficial properties for our health that can be easily made at home.
BENEFITS OF BAY LEAVES:
- It helps calm the nervous system.
- Fortifies the immune system.
- It lessens the colon.
- It surges and encourages the sweating process.
- It is used for join pains and soothes varicose veins.
- Increases medical activity in general.
- 30 grams of bay leaves
- 250 ml of olive oil
- Grind the leaves using a mortar or with bare hands.
- Crush until they release a light amount of oil.
- They must be dried.
- When they are already crushed properly, mix them with the oil that they have released and put it in an airtight container then cover with olive oil.
- Finally cover and let soften for two weeks in a cool and dry place.
From time to time, change the leaves by new ones so that they may produce a new aroma which intensifies then repeat the same procedure. Cover it up and leave for about two weeks, then glue the oil. You should use this with a cloth or with cotton. Squeeze the cloth tightly to recollect the excess oil.
BENEFITS OF LAUREL OIL:
- Effective for ear pain and migraine.
- Soothes severe headache.
- Reduces high body temperature.
- Improves appetite.
- Eliminates stomach ache and intestine pains.
- Normalizes renal and hepatic function.
- Can be used as lotion to moisturize skin.
- Effective remedy for acne and pimples