This homemade mouthwash can help remove plaque in a short amount of time!
Some people in the world are not aware of the fact that oral health actually defines your entire health. One of the vital parts of the procedure in maintaining a proper oral hygiene involves the use of mouthwash.
It helps eliminate the existence of plaque in our mouth and at the same time it reaches and fights against the bacteria that have escaped from dental cleaning. It is the final step in the deletion of germs and bacteria in our mouth. In addition, it provides our mouth a clean and fresh breath.
We all know that cavities can be healed with the help of proper oral care and healthy diet.
Here are the advantages of using a homemade mouth wash:
- It is not expensive. You can actually make your own homemade mouthwash without spending too much money and still effective like the normal one.
- You can control the ingredients. You can remover the tartar in your mouth completely safe and naturally with the help of its ingredients.
- It contains no chemicals. The products that can be seen in the commercial are loaded with a huge number of additives like harmful chemicals, colorants, preservatives, artificial sweeteners and flavorings.
Now, in this article, we will reveal the recipe of an effective and inexpensive homemade mouthwash that was based on baking soda which will help you remove the tartar in your mouth and get a white and healthy smile.
Sodium bicarbonate or also known as baking soda is one of the most powerful and best cleansers and it can also be used in several ways which includes the maintaining of healthy oral hygiene.
It has a potent bleaching and stain removal properties that usually used for the brushing of teeth.
Moreover, it has an antibacterial capacity that eradicates the tartar and microbes in our mouth which are the reason behind cavities and bad breath.
This is what all you have to do:
- 1 Tablespoon of Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- ½ Cup of Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1 Cup of Cold Water
First, mix together the salt and baking soda, and then rinse the toothbrush with some warm water. Then, spread the mixture above it and rub your teeth properly. Afterwards, spit it out and repeat the procedure for about two minutes.
Next, combine the hydrogen peroxide with warm water and use this solution to rinse your mouth for a minute or two. Then spit it out from your mouth.
Lastly, use the toothpick to remove the tartar in between your teeth. Rinse with cold water.
Repeat this procedure twice a week in order to see the best results. Also, we suggest you to do oil pulling every day.
- Always remember that you should never swallow this mouthwash because it might harm you.
- For ideal oral health, make sure to brush your teeth at least three times a day with a good quality toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Spicy foods arouse the work of salivary glands and the saliva naturally cleanses the oral cavity.