This fruit can help to make your liver 20 years younger! Must Know!
You will be having serious diseases that will be affecting your whole body if you will not take care of your liver properly. The liver produces proteins with the help of Vitamin K which are very important in blood clotting. Breaking down ancient or impaired blood cells is also one of the liver’s properties.
Without a hint of doubt, this organ plays the most important role in all of the metabolism processes in the body. The liver cells breaks down to fats properly and produces energy in a fat metabolism.
Liver is known as the re-generator of its own. It is also known as one of the most important and the most powerful organs which our body has. Therefore, it is not that difficult to treat it right away and to keep it healthy as always.
If you are not treating your organ correctly then there will be a high possibility for you to have a serious and various kinds of diseases and illnesses. The damage of the liver can lead to even worse and severe problems. The most common reason behind the in your liver are the unhealthy diet, obesity, excessive consumption of alcohol and some unnecessary medications.
Tamarind has been already part of the traditional healing techniques that was used mostly in Africa and Asia. It was usually important for the improvement of cardiovascular system and treatment of the gastrointestinal distress. Nonetheless, it compromises a variety of extra health benefits which makes it an effective natural cure.
The fruit of tamarind can actually contest against all kinds of liver problems. Aside of the fact that it can actually detoxify your body, tamarind can also eradicate the fats in your liver.
Some of the health benefits can be acquire from tamarind are the good improvement of digestion, protection of the liver, lessens the cholesterol and can cure any problems with the bile and also the overall health improvement.
REMEDY FOR TREATING LIVER DISEASE AND HEPATITIS:
1. All you have to do is to place two handfuls of peeled tamarind in a blender then add 1 liter of water. Then, mix these ingredients properly and then strain the liquid mixture. Consume this remedy during the morning on a daily basis.
2. Place 25 pieces of well-washed tamarind leaves in a pot which contains a liter of water in order to prepare a tamarind tea. Boil the mixture for about 15 to 20 minutes and leave it for some time to be cooled down. Even though we suggest drinking this tea being unsweetened, still you can add some honey or brown sugar according to your choice. For best results, drink this remedy twice a day, one cup in the morning and another in the evening before going to bed.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF TAMARIND:
- Tamarind can actually help you regularize the procession and lessen the constipation. Just simply boil some fruits of tamarind and also eat a few teaspoon of it. By doing so, you can quickly feel some relief.
- This fruit can cut the level of acidity in your body and help improve the working of the bile in your liver.
- Tamarind has been known as the possible treatment of dysentery.
- Malaria fever can be abridged by simply drinking the tea that comes from the leaves of tamarind.
- The numerous amount of Vitamin C that can be found in tamarind performs as a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C is important in order to maintain body functions and help preserve healthy gums.
- The tamarind has the capacity to help make the cardiovascular healthy by lessening the level of harmful cholesterol or LDL.
- The leaves of tamarind can battle against intestinal infections especially in children.
- In order to reduce the Hepatitis, eat some of the fruits of the tamarind.
- Some cancers can be fought with the antioxidants that can be seen in the tamarinds which include phenols and naringenin.
- The high levels of nutrients that can be found in tamarind such as thiamine, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, fiber, calcium and niacin makes tamarind to be known as the “super fruit.”