This coconut oil and lemon mixture can help gray hair return to its natural color
The color of your hair depends on the pigment cells that are located at the base of each hair follicle. With age, these pigment cells die and their efficiency reduces. When the body stops producing pigments, hair starts becoming colorless, turning white. However, you can prevent gray hair by nourishing your scalp and protecting the base of your hair follicles. If your base and pigment cells are healthier, then you’ll be able to avoid gray hair much longer.
Gray hair can be caused by many factors, such as:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism
- Nutritional deficiency
- Genetic disorders
- Using electric dryers and concentrated hair dyes
Hair dyes are useful for coloring your gray hair, but they’re abundant in chemical substances and they can damage your hair. Therefore, the best solution is to use all-natural products!
Luckily, there is a homemade natural solution which will make your hair look great. All you need to make the best remedy is coconut oil and lemon juice!
COCONUT OIL AND LEMON MIXTURE FOR PREMATURE GRAYING OF HAIR:
Coconut oil contains anti-microbial properties, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids. These properties strengthen the hair, condition the scalp, and help to regrow hair. Moreover, it reduces protein loss and when used for a prolonged time, it also helps reverse gray hair because it is packed with antioxidants.
On the other hand, lemon juice also prevents white hair. It contains good amounts of vitamin B & C, and phosphorus, which nourishes the hair and treats the cause of gray hair.
- 3 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
- 50 ml. of organic coconut oil
- Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice with some coconut oil.
- Then, apply this mixture on your hair and massage it into your scalp.
- Leave it on for at least an hour.
- Wash it out and then shampoo your hair..
- Repeat this process every week and you will be amazed by the results!