The best and fastest ways to get rid of pimples and blackheads overnight!
A lot of people are surprised to find out that there a lot number of all-natural remedies that can be used for the treatment of this kind of situation.
Here are the natural remedies that can be used to treat acnes
Ice can be used in order to easily lessen the redness, swelling as well as the inflammation of pimples. It can help in enhancing the blood circulation on the affected area and it also enlightening the pores in the skin and it can remove both of oil and dirt which is accumulated on the skin.
- Just simple cover the ice with a piece of cloth and put it on the affected skin area for several seconds. Wait for a few minutes before you repeat the process again.
Toothpaste has become one of the most effective remedy after ice. You must utilize white toothpaste and you should avoid using gel toothpaste.
- Spread on some amount of white toothpaste on the affected area before going to sleep. In the morning when you wake up, wash your face with warm water and you can notice a significant improvement in the swelling.
Egg contains protein and vitamins that can actually help in tightening as well as drawing oils out of the skin which helps in unclogging the pores and also in lessening the inflammation.
- Rub some amount of egg whites on the affected area and leave it for a couple of minutes before washing it off with water.
Raw and organic Manuka honey has been known to help in the healing of the wounds due to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apply the honey on the affected area or you can also use this as a mask, just simple spread on your entire face. Leave it for a couple of minutes before finally washing off with water.
Baking soda is not only for the kitchen but also for some beauty uses such as acne clearing facial cleanser and mask.
- Create a paste using three parts of baking soda with one part of water and gently apply it on your face on a circular motion. Leave it for a few minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
When banana peel has been applied inside the layer against the skin can actually lead to the treatment of plantar warts on the soles of the feet. This is actually one of the reasons to think that it can be also used in curing pimples as well.
- Softly apply the banana peel on the affected area for a couple of minutes and then rinse your face with water.
Apple Cider Vinegar
In order to create a DYI toner, watered down one part of apple cider vinegar or also known as ACV with three to four parts of water and use this on your entire face using cotton. It has the ability to kill surface bacteria as well as producing mild chemical peel.
Aspirin is consisting of acetylsalicylic acid that can help in cleansing the skin, lessening the size of the pores as well as decreasing inflammation.
- Crush the aspirin and create a paste with it then apply it on the affected area. It has the ability to battle against acne.
Take Note: Not all home remedies for acne works for everyone. An acne treatment that works for you may not be effective on the other. If you find it hard to cure acne, consult a dermatologist.