Pineapple with turmeric smoothie can prevent tumor growth and inflammation! Must try!
Turmeric has been known as the best of nature and it can also relieve anything except from death.
Curcumin is an active ingredient that turmeric contains and it has a solid anti-inflammatory effect. It helps relieve pain and irritation that was caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Lab tests show that turmeric can actually prevent the growth of tumors. A recent study has shown that turmeric extract hinders colorectal cancer.
Scientists claims that turmeric can avoids ailments such as skin diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, colitis, stomach ulcers, high cholesterol and the like.
Turmeric is a usual ingredient that was often used in South Asian cuisine. People use it to improve flavours. However, turmeric is much more than an ingredient so we highly recommend you to try turmeric smoothie.
Turmeric is the main ingredient in this remedy but then it uses other ingredients as well. This is the smoothie that will help you boost your immunity.
- ½ Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder
- 1 Cup of Coconut Milk which is rich in fiber, Vitamins E, B1, B3, B5, B6 and C.
- ½ Cup of Pineapple or Mango Chunks that contains Vitamin C which prevents deficiencies related to the immune system and other illnesses.
- 1 Banana which has potassium that helps in balancing fluids and enables good function of the brain, nerves, heart and muscles.
- ½ Tablespoon of Cinnamon that helps reduces blood sugar in diabetes.
- ½ Tablespoon of Ginger Powder which helps reduces cramps, arthritis pain, nausea and dizziness.
- 1 Tablespoon of Chia Seeds that is rich in fiber, protein, calcium, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids.
- 1 Tablespoon of Maca Powder which helps people fight against anaemia, it treats chronic fatigue and increases energy.
- A Pinch of Black Pepper than can enhance the absorption of turmeric.