Cut some lemons and keep it in the bedroom and this amazing thing will happen!
Have you ever heard about the amazing and unbelievable ability of lemon which can actually increase your mood and can help treat your anxiety and depression?
As a matter of fact, lemons have a huge number of uses due to its multiple beneficial components that this citrus fruit has in offering several number of health benefits. On the other hand, this fruit is also helpful in the whole household and not only in the kitchen. For that reason, we will be revealing some unknown uses of lemons:
For example, if you are going to cut three lemons and you will place them at the side of your bed before going to sleep and leave them until the next morning.
You will be having the following benefits:
- These lemons will energize your body.
- They will battle against tiredness and hangover thus leaves the mind fresh and sharp.
- They will improve your breathing treats common cold and nausea.
- Lemons will help you to refresh the air inside your room.
Repeat these tricks daily and you will be surprised by the changes that are about to happen in your life.
In addition, according to the assistant professor of Alva’s Ayurveda Medical College namely, Dr. J.V Hebbar, the lemon essential oil compromises a lot of benefits such as:
- Improved Mood– Draw out this oil in the air in order to improve your mood and treat depression.
- Boosted Immune System– This essential oil helps maintain the lymphatic drainage and treats common colds. All you have to do is to mix it with coconut oil and rub this remedy on your neck.
- Teeth Whitener– Rub your teeth with a mixture made out of lemon essential oil, baking soda and some coconut oil for about two minutes in order to whiten them.
- Weight Loss– Just add two drops of lemon essential oil in a glass of water and consume this drink three times a day on a daily basis to improve your metabolism and help you lose extra pounds.
- Face Wash– Lemon essential oil helps softens the skin, it enhances its complexion and it nourishes the skin as well. In order to battle against acne, wash the face with a mixture of lemon oil, baking soda and honey.
- Clean Hands– To remove the grease in your hands and to disinfect it, add a few drops of lemon essential oil into the soap that you are using regularly.
- Laundry– If you have left your laundry in the washer long enough that made it smells bad, then all you have to do is to simply add some drops of this oil in order to cancel out the bad odor.
- Natural Disinfectant– Just combine 40 drops of lemon essential oil and about 20 drops of tea oil and a little of white vinegar in a 16-oz spray bottle occupied with water. Then spray it inside your bathroom to remove mold from the shower and naturally sterilize the countertops.
- Wood and Silver Polish– In order to clean the wooden surfaces and your silver jewelleries soak a little part of a cloth in a lemon essential oil and rub it to them.
- Eliminates Goo– Use this oil to eliminate the sticky goo that was left behind with stickers and gum.