10 Sleeping position and what they reveal about your relationship status!
Sleeping with your loved one might be one of the best feelings in the world. You might not want to get out of bed once you have your love one by your side. It’s the best feeling for some.
The first night of sleeping might be a little awkward since the both of you might be still conscious about how you look like when you sleep.
However, as time goes by, both of you will enjoy the presence of each other, especially the goodnight and good mornings that will follow. Your relationship can also be determined by your position whenever you sleep.
Did you know that? A position when sleeping is highly determinate of a person’s level of comfort when they are with you since you are most vulnerable when you sleep. Here are some of them.
1. Groper. It is when your partner hugs you a lot when you sleep. It is actually a signal that tells you they can never get enough of your presence hence the pulling to have you closer even if you already are.
2. The cradle is when your partner lands his or her arm on your chest or neck. This means that they truly have deep affection or feelings and of course being comfortable.
3. Spoon is the most common. The bigger spoon is signifying the power and control over the relationship that’s why boys are often the bigger spoons.
4. Untangled. Sleeping independently signifies trust and comfort with each other even without physical connection.
5. Back kiss. It’s a sign of deep intimacy for each other while still respecting personal space.
6. The awkward. Despite the name, it’s because of each other’s respect and comfort for each other that they do not mind not being too close.
7. Pillow talk. When a couples usually faces the pillows more often, it’s actually a call for help that they yearn for some romance and intimacy.
8. The drunkards. Though fun, it is actually a sign that the two faces problems that they often hide. This includes stress and anxiety.
9. Insomniacs. Not because of the condition itself but because of smartphones. It is due to lack of constant communication that they’d rather focus on something else.
10. Body slam. It might be cute to some but the act of dominance is a sign of selfishness and lack of respect for the other partner.